Unable to purchase scenery in the iniManager application on Windows 11

samsoir

I have the iniManager installed and working. It allows me to download and manage my products that have been purchased online in the iniBuilds store.

When I try and purchase an item in the iniManager then I see an error in red stating my email and password do not match and the cart opens with just a progress indicator spinning that never completes.

If I then purchase the product in a web browser and come back to the store, the product appears ready for download.

Given I am still able to purchase products online going around the iniManager, I'm not blocked. But this appears to be a bug with iniManager and my account that I would like to understand and resolve if possible.1543570419_iniManager12_3_202213_05_05.thumb.png.24bb8ba36722fc31d2bdf050d40fe53e.png

• 6 months later...

Hello - I wanted to revisit this topic because it is happening to me as the OP described. I click the order button and it tells me that Email and Password don't match. Subsequent clicks of "Checkout" produce no action and no message. I have had this happen in the past and logged out of the app and back in. Which forces you to reconfigure like it's the first time you've used it.ย 

When I do that, it lets me log in, shows me my product and lets me update them. But when trying to order EGSS Stansted it will not let me. "Email and Password do not match"

I'd like to figure out what's going on

9 hours ago, darthandy1138 said:

Hello - I wanted to revisit this topic because it is happening to me as the OP described. I click the order button and it tells me that Email and Password don't match. Subsequent clicks of "Checkout" produce no action and no message. I have had this happen in the past and logged out of the app and back in. Which forces you to reconfigure like it's the first time you've used it.ย 

When I do that, it lets me log in, shows me my product and lets me update them. But when trying to order EGSS Stansted it will not let me. "Email and Password do not match"

I'd like to figure out what's going on

Heya!

What version of the Manager are you using? ๐Ÿ™‚

You can always buy the scenery on our website as well.

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

What version of the Manager are you using? ๐Ÿ™‚

You can always buy the scenery on our website as well.

Hello there - I did end up buying it on the website and when I went back to the Manager, I had to log out and back in again to see the new scenery. It's like some setting is cached somewhere that isn't quite right.ย 

Manager Version
image.png.2183d9ad16a119a23a46473d6ad3f0df.png

When I check for new versions it says "No updates available"