Development Update #10 - Welcome to the Whale!

iniBuilds

On 1/26/2021 at 11:20 AM, TimRauter said:

Hi,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm within your development team, constant updates and you are informing us like every company should. A300 is my new most favourite aircraft just because you modeled it like real and you set relatively cheap price for what we are getting. But I think it's been now I 2 years from announcement that iniBuilds will release A380, community members and costumers have been waiting for it for a long time now. I think it would be much efficient consumption of development and team effort to focus on the biggest plane, it would be huge hit! That's is why I believe iniBuilds should solely focus on development of A380 for a set period of time. But otherwise keep up the great work, you are my favourite!

Kind regards,

Tim Rauter

I personally LOVE the A380 and eagerly await its arrival, but I agree with another user here that it just makes sense to focus on the 310 and beluga since they have common themes with the 300. That said, I really hope we get news on the 380 soon because I am hyped beyond words.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Sam unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, as for me personally, I will not buy any other aircraft from you, even with an 80% discount on new products, until the A300-600 has been fully updated. Same policy as with "Flight Factor" your competitor.
It is fashionable this frenzy to produce more and more when the basic reference product is still not finished. It is a lot of time wasted developing other things rather than repairing and improving what exists and which would build the trust and loyalty of the customer for the long term.
I wish you a lot of percévérence, to want to undertake too much, courage often lacks for the finish ...
Greetings.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, cartographic said:

Hello, as for me personally, I will not buy any other aircraft from you, even with an 80% discount on new products, until the A300-600 has been fully updated. Same policy as with "Flight Factor" your competitor.
It is fashionable this frenzy to produce more and more when the basic reference product is still not finished. It is a lot of time wasted developing other things rather than repairing and improving what exists and which would build the trust and loyalty of the customer for the long term.
I wish you a lot of percévérence, to want to undertake too much, courage often lacks for the finish ...
Greetings.

No worries at all sir! 🙂 

It is not in our fashion to comment on other developer policies. What I can do is speak about what we do...

Although these are new planes (Beluga and A310) all the new features, tweaks and improvements provide us to be in good stead to provide a fantastic, impressive and bug free (touchwood) experience to the A300 later this year! 

I do not blame you at all for thinking the way you do, but actions speak louder than words so watch this space 🙂

Have a good one! 

Kind Regards

Ubaid 

• Like 2

Well Cartographic - I will be buying the Beluga on Monday with a big smile on my face. I have the FF A350 and to compare Inibulds aircraft with FF is a big mistake. I had nothing but problems with their A320 and A350. Their customer service and support were non-existent.

Inibuilds has been right up front with all the details about the Beluga so that a buyer knows what he is getting. That's not how FF does business. All they do is make promises that are never kept.

I wish you much pleasure flying what aircraft you feel are better that inibuilds however you have missed that efforts of a first class development team. I on the other hand be enjoying my Beluga.

Respectfully

David

• Like 3

Concur with Bandit. 

I also own the FF A320 amd A350 and there is no comparison when it comes the iniBuilds models and their customer support.  The A300 and the Beluga has not been released as some beta or some other eary access models.   They have been released fully operational and are a joy to fly.  The FF aircraft I have had nothing but issues and problems with, especially with the A350. 

Case and point:  FF released an update to the A350 over the past couple of weeks that brought back an issue to where the aircraft would crash five minutes after it was loaded.  The issue was related to SASL which has been an ongoing issue with the A350 for a number of years.  It has been fixed with the update that came out Saturday.  Another example:  the A350 released in 2016/2017 I believe.  It did not even get SID/STAR functionality until July 2020.  My point is that the FF A350 is still an ongoing development and has been for a number of years now.  It is getting better, however, to FF's credit.

The iniBuilds aircraft, however, are simply amazing on first launch and are hands down one of the best aircraft out there for X-Plane.  I flew three flight in the Beluga on launch day with not one single issue.  This is coming from someone who has been enjoying this hobby for almost 40 years. 

Cartographic, I don't know what has upset you regarding iniBuilds, but they have been upfront since day one.  I respect your comment so do not take mine personally.  There are a lot of other developers out that should take a page from iniBuilds book regarding customer service, listening to the community, and releasing fully operational aircraft.   

Regards,

Todd

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 2:34 PM, cartographic said:

Greetings.

Not sure what you are on about. Inibuilds produced an update within days for the Beluga and freeware scenery. They have already said they will update the A300 after the A310 is produced.