Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HansOffHelmut

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HansOffHelmut

  1. Yes all calibrated through the efb. I looks like it might be related to the assignments on the engine master switches. But I can’t work out why that would effect them on idle and only on engines 2 3 and 4
  2. Has anyone else been having issues with the engines shutting down repeatedly? Mostly during taxi? I’m on Xbox X with the Thrustmaster tca throttle packs (4 engine extension) There seems to be a conflict somewhere when going to idle, the start leavers for engines 2 and 3 toggle off and I loose engines 2 3 AND 4. There is then a wait for cooling before I can attempt to start them again. It was also happening during flight from time to time. I found an old Inibuilds thread on the fa forums mentioning a bug with bindings conflicts for the mixture, and I have cleared all those including keyboard assignments but am still having the issues.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.