Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OLCSI

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OLCSI

  1. And here is a photo of my EFB.
  2. Yes, but now i tried to do an cold and dark start and this is the third time when this happend in a row now
  3. Still not, unfortunately. I want to complete an OMDB-KLAX flight with it tomorrow. I import the payload and the flight plan with via SimBrief. Right now I just took off from OMDB and did a little round, then landed, but nothing. I did this little round from a cold and dark start.
  4. ABSOLUTLY . There are lots of bugs are waiting to fix.
  5. Hey ! After the update [1.0.1] in the inibuilds a380 my landing altitude callout is missing. My plane is only saying SING RATE and nothing else. I checked at the EFB and all the collout [ 5ft-2500ftg ] is turnd on. And my speakers are also at 100% in the plane . Please can someone help to fix that? Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.