Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnny_ZK1

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnny_ZK1

  1. Johnny_ZK1 replied to Johnny_ZK1's topic in Other
    Thanks Kyle. Happened again after update to .10a but who knows. She was absolutely perfect yesterday!! Just out of interest, how would one undertake a full removal & reinstall?
  2. Johnny_ZK1 posted a topic in Other
    I know it's next to impossible to diagnose these CTD's. Just wondering if there is any known issues with V10 ? In flight, Simbrief and FSLTL running. All seemed ok. Is there any log files that might be of use? My system for info :- Lap 285HX processor 64Gb RAM 5090 24GB. 4K native screen. MSDS output at 4K
  3. AHH ok. It's tied in with that. Understood. It's fine to be honest. It's such a great aircraft to fly and enjoy! The Synaptic team are doing such a great job of updates and the like so all golden!
  4. OK. Really weird one. Happened the last few flights. Setup using Simbrief. Cruise altitude 39000. ATC gives an initial flight to height of 7000. Never increases from that UNLESS about to hit a mountain, then very minor increases. Like 7000 to 8400. No doubt it's me doing something stupid. Any ideas?
  5. Thank you so much!
  6. It might be me being dim... But how the heck do I get the map 'full screen' rather that the split screen?
  7. As title really. No communication with ATC at all. Everything appears to be on correctly, restarted SIM. Nothing! Any ideas? (Edit. I've scanned the manual, no mention of ATC I could find) Thanks.
  8. Thanks. That's useful to know! Thank you for replying after hours! Greatly appreciated.
  9. I managed to fix it. Manually deleted anything with the words A350 from my system, then uninstalled via the marketplace. Reinstalled. I did wonder if one of the liveries was labelled "HUES" not a mid, but could that be related?
  10. Not that I'm aware of! Only 3rd party stuff is liveries.
  11. Hi. I've removed and reinstalled the A350 but still having a missing cockpit. All versions, All liveries (Inibuilds native & 3rd party). Working perfectly before the update. Any ideas? JZK1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.