Everything posted by Johnny_ZK1
- A220 V10 CTD
-
A220 V10 CTD
I know it's next to impossible to diagnose these CTD's. Just wondering if there is any known issues with V10 ? In flight, Simbrief and FSLTL running. All seemed ok. Is there any log files that might be of use? My system for info :- Lap 285HX processor 64Gb RAM 5090 24GB. 4K native screen. MSDS output at 4K
- A220 / MSFS24 ATC / Simbrief
-
A220 / MSFS24 ATC / Simbrief
OK. Really weird one. Happened the last few flights. Setup using Simbrief. Cruise altitude 39000. ATC gives an initial flight to height of 7000. Never increases from that UNLESS about to hit a mountain, then very minor increases. Like 7000 to 8400. No doubt it's me doing something stupid. Any ideas?
- A220 map full screen
- A220 map full screen
-
A220. No radio with MSFS24 ATC
As title really. No communication with ATC at all. Everything appears to be on correctly, restarted SIM. Nothing! Any ideas? (Edit. I've scanned the manual, no mention of ATC I could find) Thanks.
-
V1.2.6 Missing Cockpit
Thanks. That's useful to know! Thank you for replying after hours! Greatly appreciated.
-
V1.2.6 Missing Cockpit
I managed to fix it. Manually deleted anything with the words A350 from my system, then uninstalled via the marketplace. Reinstalled. I did wonder if one of the liveries was labelled "HUES" not a mid, but could that be related?
-
V1.2.6 Missing Cockpit
Not that I'm aware of! Only 3rd party stuff is liveries.
-
V1.2.6 Missing Cockpit
Hi. I've removed and reinstalled the A350 but still having a missing cockpit. All versions, All liveries (Inibuilds native & 3rd party). Working perfectly before the update. Any ideas? JZK1