Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

david saotome

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by david saotome

  1. Do you land using autoland with both autopilots engaged and BTV active? Remember to disengage both autopilots once the aircraft has nearly come to a stop; otherwise, you won't be able to steer.
  2. david saotome replied to redboers's topic in Other
    Please put it up for sale on Inimanager; I’d like to buy it because it’s beautiful, but I don’t like buying from the marketplace.
  3. david saotome replied to redboers's topic in Other
    When will it be available on INI-Manager?
  4. I can confirm: I connect the two jetways to the A350 via the EFB, but when I start boarding with GSX, it doesn't see them as connected—it reports "bad jetway data."
  5. Can you explain the procedure I should follow to do what you did?
  6. I tried to delete the streamedpackages folder but it doesn't solve the problem, at this point I hope that inibuilds will find the solution to this problem, since it is only on their airports
  7. I purchased this airport, everything works fine except the static cars which are displayed in pink, as per the loading issue, is there any way to fix the problem?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.