Everything posted by nicholaspb1989
-
Drop in FPS during Take off between V1 and about 200-400 feet in the air
I am experiencing the same, however mostly when I have say intentions traffic on (all other aircraft including inibuilds a350 I get 74fps and no main thread spikes), however in the A380 it stutters as soon as traffic is on. FPS goes down to 34fps on takeoff. DXB V2 is also terrible performance at the moment. 4090, Ryzen 7 7850
-
[FS24][1.2.6] Unable to load A350 - GPU Hang
I am having the same issue. All other aircraft work fine, but I cant get the A350 to load in
-
Cabin textures per airline
Since the latest batch of updates, it seems the only cabin textures available are the inibuilds blue, not individual airline livery colours inside. The SIA A350-900ULR has (yes a custom cabin), but has SIA colours. I feel that losing the individual cabin colours is the biggest loss of emersion of the A350 now. I am not talking abut the custom cabin packs, I am simply talking about the default cabin, but painted in airline cabin colours.
-
Inbuilds a359 interior broken with all other 3rd party liveries
Unfortunately unless the 3rd party developers update it, the external and internal graphics are broken, Also, at present, all generic liveries downloaded from Inimanager have generic, none airline specific colours on the interior too. Looking forward to an update to correct his.
-
Can we please have a clear view on where the cabins are at?
The inibuilds A350 cabin is arguably one of the best around. However, since the lates update, all the airline specific colours have disappeared and have been replaced by the standard inibuilds colours. I am not referring to the airline specific cabin models (I am not so bothered about those going), but I really miss the colours specific for SQ, EK BA etc. The only exception I have found is the SQ ULR cabin is still SQ colours (and of course modelled for the ULR variant). I have searched high and low, but all I can see is referring to the airline specific cabin models being withdrawn, not the airline specific colouring.