Everything posted by jgoggi
-
LIRA wrong glideslope...
Hi, I tried to contact Simpixel but there is no way, the address support@sim-pixel.com doesn't work and I get the email returned. Is there a way to contact them? Further, is it possible that no one complains about the wrong position of the glideslope at LIRA ILS 15? No one ever performs an ILS there? Why don't scenery beta testers realize about such things?? Are they professional or not? Thanks!
-
Naples (LIRN) by SimPixel
Hi, this scenery is a real hog! I don't have a latest generation computer, but with any scenery I don't get the memory issues, low fps, stutters and crashes I have with this one... When is Simpixel releasing a v2 with memory issues fixed?
-
LIRA wrong glideslope...
Hi, is it possible that beta testers don't realize that the glideslope in the Rome Ciampino LIRA scenery is not aligned with the papi and is too low, so that if you follow the glideslope, on final you have 4 reds and before landing you crash on the approach lighting system pylons??? It was already a MACRO issue in v 1.0, but I hoped that it could be fixed in v 1.0.1... Instead, nothing!
-
GSX marshallers invisible!
Exactly the same for me. I have v1.3.0 and the latest GSX. Could it be related to graphics settings, such as DX12, DLSS, frame generation, etc? The strange thing is that it's the only airport with this issue, in all other airports it's ok.
-
GSX marshallers invisible!
I would like to add that this happens only with parkings in front of buildings. The marshallers are correctly visible if the parking is external, with no buildings in front. It's like there is an "exclude" area in front of buildings, where marshallers are not visible...
-
GSX marshallers invisible!
Hi, Already reported on GSX forum, but I guess the issue is related to the scenery... The GSX marshallers are invisible, I should edit them with GSX editor and move them either much backword inside the terminal or in a very sideways position. It's like there is an area in front of the parking where marshallers are invisible. Could you pease check? This happens in all parkings with marshallers. GSX updated to the latest release. Thank you.
-
Glideslope not aligned with PAPI
Hi, could you please check that the glideslope is aligned with the PAPI? I was performing an ILS on rwy 09R today and when I was on the glide I got 4 whites, therefore I arrived quite high on the runway. Thanks.