Systems
54 topics in this forum
-
1.) The pedestal joystick of the electronic checklist does not work, it is not possible to scroll up/down to select a checklist. 2.) SID/STAR values are missing in the MFD. For example, there are no values for EDDS (Stuttgart) in both SID and STAR.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 850 views
-
-
Can't seem to get it to turn on. I set it using the background menu above the display. I see the windows come up to display the high and low altitudes but nothing is populated. Is it not modeled yet or am I not setting it up correctly?
-
-
- 2 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Hi, here a few things a have seen so far in my first 4 flights with the great A400M: When you power up the airplane with all screens on and then go outside and then into the plane again - the screens going into self test again. Chocks need to be removed outside AND on the tablet. It should be enough to take them away on the outside. I cant scroll in the integrated checklist. For example when I will skip a checklist. The headup display starts flickering when you go bit further back and have low zoom (like 5% or less). On descent and approach: The plane starts oscillating on pitch axis and autothrottle. They fight each other. 🙂 I have see…
-
-
- 6 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-