ToLiss A321

19 files

1. Cebu Pacific - (RP-C4115) [Toliss A321ceo]

Cebu Pacific operates 7 A321ceo on routes around and outside of the Philippines, largely from their primary base in Manila.
    For Cebu Pacific A321neos, my pack is available here.
    This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details.
    Also includes compatibility with Carda's CFM Mod (coming soon). Recommended for the best experience!
    Automatic Configuration file for this livery is provided, however for reference the correct config is:
    RP-C4115 - Wingtip Fences, CFM Engines
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

477 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

2. Cebu Pacific - (RP-C4118) [Toliss A321neo]

Cebu Pacific operates 9 A321neo on routes around and outside of the Philippines, largely from their primary base in Manila.
    For Cebu Pacific A321ceos, my pack is available here.
    This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details.
    Also includes compatibility with Carda's PW1100G mod. Recommended for the best experience!
    Automatic Configuration file for this livery is provided, however for reference the correct config is:
    RP-C4118 - PW1100G Engines, NEO door config
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

1492 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

3. Finnair - PACK [Toliss A321ceo]

Finnair operates 19 total A321ceo (13 with IAEs/sharklets, 6 with CFMs/wingtip fences) from their base in Helsinki.
    Also includes compatibility with Carda's IAE and CFM Mods. Recommended for the best experience! (CFM coming soon)
    OH-LZR - Sharklets and Satcom Dome, IAE Engines
    OH-LZF - Wingtip Fences, CFM Engines
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

1499 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

4. British Airways FLEET - Toliss A321ceo

British Airways operates 18 A321ceo out of their base at London Heathrow, though all are currently in storage in Madrid as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
    Includes all registrations in the new livery up to Jan 2021. G-EUX* liveries have 0 ACTs, G-MED* liveries have 1 ACT. G-EUXE/XL/XM are in an older style livery without crest.
    All are IAE powered, with wingtip fences and no satcoms.
    This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!
    Now includes compatibility with Carda's IAE Mod. Recommended for the best experience!

British Airways' A321neo FLEET is available here!

6119 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

5. Monarch (2013-2017) livery PACK - Toliss A321ceo

Monarch Airlines operated a total of 25 A321s in this livery, introduced in 2013, with this pack including 5 variants:
    G-OZBE - Moustache sticker, Wingtip Fences, Monarch.co.uk titles, old Airbus logo
    G-OZBF - Wingtip Fences, Monarch.co.uk titles, old Airbus logo
    G-OZBI - Wingtip Fences, Monarch non-web titles, old Airbus logo
    G-ZBAE - Sharklets, Monarch.co.uk titles, new Airbus logo
    G-ZBAM - Sharklets, Monarch non-web titles, new Airbus logo
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    Also check out the Monarch (2005-2012) livery pack here!
    This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!
    Now includes compatibility with Carda's IAE Mod. Recommended for the best experience!

849 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

6. Monarch (2005-2013) livery PACK - Toliss A321ceo

Monarch Airlines operated a total of 16 A321s between 2005 and 2012, with this pack including both variants of the same livery worn during that time:
    G-OZBI 2005 - Small "Monarch" titles, Purple/Yellow tail logo, "flymonarch.com" web titles
    G-OZBI 2012 - Large "Monarch.co.uk" titles, Purple only tail logo
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    Also check out the Monarch (2013-2017) livery pack here!

371 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

7. Air Seoul PACK - Toliss A321ceo

Air Seoul operates 5 A321ceos primarily from Seoul Incheon.
    This pack includes 2 variants - HL7212 with sharklets and HL8280 with wingtip fences.
    This is not a full fleet, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    Livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!
    Now includes compatibility with Carda's IAE Mod. Recommended for the best experience!

447 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

8. SriLankan - Toliss A321ceo

SriLankan operates a single A321ceo from their base at Colombo Bandaranaike Int'l, Sri Lanka.
    For the SriLankan A321neo fleet, look here!

522 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

9. easyJet UK FLEET - Toliss A321neo

easyJet UK operates 10 A321neo, mostly out of their Gatwick and Bristol bases, and the group has orders for 16 further aircraft.
    Includes all registrations up to Dec 2020:
    G-UZMA (NEO special livery), G-UZMB, G-UZMC, G-UZMD, G-UZME, G-UZMF, G-UZMG, G-UZMH, G-UZMI, G-UZMJ
    Carda's CFM LEAP mod textures already included, no tweaks needed! These are recommended for the best experience.
    This livery is part of a series of easyJet liveries, which are linked below:
    easyJet UK A319
    easyJet Europe A319
    easyJet Switzerland A319
    easyJet Old Livery A319
    easyJet Europe A321neo

11128 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

10. AirAsia - Toliss A321neo

AirAsia operates the A321neo on routes from its hub at KLIA2, the low-cost terminal at Kuala Lumpur airport.
    This is not a full fleet, though as aircraft are delivered in the standard livery I will add them to this pack! Special liveries will come in a future upload.
    Includes compatibility with Carda's PW1000G mod in addition to standard textures - recommended for best experience!
    Livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!

1493 downloads

(3 reviews)

Submitted

11. China Eastern PACK - Toliss A321ceo

China Eastern operates 77 A321s in various configurations, including both CFM and IAE as well as Wingtip Fence and Sharklet variants, which have all been covered in this pack.
    This is not a full fleet, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.

492 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

12. Air Transat - Toliss A321neo

Air Transat currently operates 7 A321neos, mostly on routes to Western Europe and the Caribbean from Montreal and Toronto.
    Includes compatibility with Carda's PW1000G mod in addition to standard textures - however the engine mod is recommended for best experience!

1910 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

13. easyJet Europe FLEET - Toliss A321neo

easyJet Europe operates 4 A321neo, mostly out of their Milan Malpensa base, and the group has orders for 16 further aircraft.
    OE-ISB, OE-ISC, OE-ISD, OE-ISE
    Carda's CFM LEAP mod textures already included, no tweaks needed! These are recommended for the best experience.
    This livery is part of a series of easyJet liveries, which are linked below:
    easyJet UK A319
    easyJet Europe A319
    easyJet Switzerland A319
    easyJet Old Livery A319
    easyJet UK A321neo

3410 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

14. Asiana PACK - Toliss A321ceo

Asiana currently operates just 16 A321ceo from their bases in Seoul. Of these, 8 are equipped with Sharklets and the rest use wingtip fences, with this pack including one of each model.
    Download Asiana A321neo liveries here!

1839 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

15. British Airways FLEET - Toliss A321neo

British Airways currently operates 10 A321neo out of their base at London Heathrow, with a further 3 still to be delivered.
    Includes all registrations up to Jan 2021:
    G-NEOP, G-NEOR, G-NEOS, G-NEOT, G-NEOU, G-NEOV, G-NEOW, G-NEOX, G-NEOY, G-NEOZ.
    British Airways' A321ceo FLEET is available here!

6298 downloads

(3 reviews)

Updated

16. Asiana FLEET - Toliss A321neo

Asiana currently operates 2 A321neo from their bases in Seoul. They have 23 further orders for the type.
    Also includes Carda's LEAP Mod compatibility, no tweaks necessary!
    Registrations will be added to the download link as new aircraft are delivered.
    Download Asiana A321ceos here!

1379 downloads

(1 review)

Updated

17. Cathay Pacific FLEET - Toliss A321neo

Cathay Pacific is in the process of repainting and absorbing the A321neo fleet of its former subsidiary Cathay Dragon. 6 are ultimately expected to join the CPA fleet in the near future.
    Registrations will be added as they are repainted into Cathay Pacific livery.

1700 downloads

(2 reviews)

Updated

18. China Southern PACK - Toliss A321neo

China Southern operates 39 A321neo of various configurations as of the time of posting (17 PWG -271, 11 CFM -251, and 11 CFM+ACF -251X).
    This livery is improved from the default A321 textures, with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!

Notes:
    Due to model issues, some lines may appear "jagged" from some angles. This is known and cannot be fixed by myself.
    Carda's PW100G and CFM LEAP mod textures alreadly included for respective liveries, no tweaks needed! These are recommended for the best experience.
    Includes 3 registrations, representing each different neo variant China Southern operates:
    B-309J, a PW1000G engined model with the classic door config,
    B-308D, a CFM LEAP model with the classic door config,
    B-30EV, a CFM LEAP model with the ACF single overwing door config.

718 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

19. SriLankan FLEET - Toliss A321neo

SriLankan operates 4 A321neo from their base at Colombo Bandaranaike Int'l, Sri Lanka.
    Note: Due to model issues, some lines may appear "jagged" from some angles. This is known and cannot be fixed by myself.
    4R-ANC, 4R-AND, 4R-ANE, 4R-ANF
    For SriLankan's A321ceo, look here!

635 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated