British Airways FLEET - Toliss A321neo 1.3

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

British Airways currently operates 10 A321neo out of their base at London Heathrow, with a further 3 still to be delivered.

This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!

Carda's CFM LEAP mod textures already included, no tweaks needed! These are recommended for the best experience.

Includes all registrations up to Jan 2021:
G-NEOP, G-NEOR, G-NEOS, G-NEOT, G-NEOU, G-NEOV, G-NEOW, G-NEOX, G-NEOY, G-NEOZ.

British Airways' A321ceo FLEET is available here!

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

Edited by jettojig
Updated description for 1.3

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

SELCAL display fixes for compatibility with aircraft version 1.2.1+

Removed overwing exit markings on plugged exits.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Tang0

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Top notch livery. Can't wait to see more regs.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
MPilotD

· Edited by MPilotD

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Overall, a very good livery - thank you for your contribution. However, a note; the canards on the trailing edge of the wings seem to have very jagged edges. A quick fill in would make this a 5 star livery. Thanks!

edit; the livery in question is registration G-NEOW

a321 - 2021-07-02 10.10.29.png

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review!

Unfortunately textures on the toliss can get very warped in some places and this is the result.

At the time of painting these liveries it wasn't possible to get a better result than that you see, but I will be revisiting my toliss liveries after the A310 release to see if any new techniques can improve anything!

Link to review
maxburrell

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Been awaiting these liveries for months, so a massive thanks for that. Overall a very good piece of work however I have one small criticism but an easy fix. BA use the one door over wing exit however these liveries have an outline of the second OWE, is there any chance this could be removed? Will happily change the review to 5 stars upon a fix. Cheers

Response from the author:

Hi Max,

Glad you like the livery!

In response to your feedback - although BA uses a single overwing exit, the additional exit is still there, just deactivated. If you look carefully at photos of the real thing you will be able to see that the outline for the door is still visible externally, though unmarked. Because of this, I chose to hide the markings for the additional exit but not remove the outline for it entirely.

I hope this is a satisfactory explanation!

Link to review