easyJet UK FLEET - Toliss A321neo 1.3

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

easyJet UK operates 10 A321neo, mostly out of their Gatwick and Bristol bases, and the group has orders for 16 further aircraft.

Includes all registrations up to Dec 2020:
G-UZMA (NEO special livery), G-UZMB, G-UZMC, G-UZMD, G-UZME, G-UZMF, G-UZMG, G-UZMH, G-UZMI, G-UZMJ

Carda's CFM LEAP mod textures already included, no tweaks needed! These are recommended for the best experience.

This livery is part of a series of easyJet liveries, which are linked below:
easyJet UK A319
easyJet Europe A319
easyJet Switzerland A319
easyJet Old Livery A319
easyJet Europe A321neo

This livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

Edited by jettojig
Updated description for 1.3

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

steve870904

Thank you for creating the easyJet UK liveries. The placard on the livery I have downloaded (G-UZME) has the following speeds in the text.dds file:

V1 230 Kts

V1+F  215 Kts

V2 200 Kts

V3 185 Kts

V Full  177 Kts

Would it be possible for the speeds to be amended to match the speeds that the creator of the Toliss A321 has given for the aircraft? Below is quote from the creator, which can be found on the following webpage https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/236601-incorrect-flap-limit-speeds-for-a321/&tab=comments#comment-2117210

"In my installation of the aircraft, the cockpit placard reads:

VFE 1: 238kts
1+f: 225
2: 215
3: 195
FULL: 186

Those are the correct speeds for the A321 CEO and NEO. For the LR and XLR, the VFE for flaps 1 increases to 243 kts and it does in our software (i.e. on the PFD) - however xplane uses one bitmap for placard, so changing that is not easy. However, if you have a custom livery that simulates an LR or XLR, it is possible for the livery creator to change the 238 to 243."

Also, I have been informed that the Aircraft Registration and SELCAL code should be placed in a file called selcal.png in order for it to appear on the livery cockpit. I have created my own, which has been attached below. 

selcal.png

Response from the author:

Hi Steve,

All of the comments you mention above are because this livery was made for the initial release version of the A321neo, which used a different texture system to show the speed placards and reg/selcal. With the latest aircraft update (1.2.1), my custom textures for these have been broken, but I will be fixing this soon to work with the new system which should return the cockpit numbers to the default aircraft ones, and update the SELCAL placard to show correctly once again.

Please hit "notify me of version updates" to be informed when the updates are implement!

Link to review