5 Screenshots

About This File

Air Transat currently operates 7 A321neos, mostly on routes to Western Europe and the Caribbean from Montreal and Toronto.

This is not a full fleet, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.

Includes compatibility with Carda's PW1000G mod in addition to standard textures - however the engine mod is recommended for best experience!

Livery is improved from the default A321 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

Edited by jettojig

• Like 4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cheeky-cheesy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

its a great livery but the 3 blue dots on the number 1 engine should not be there like the real aircraft 

• Sad 1
Link to review
GridiroN

· Edited by GridiroN

All in all a complete package with engine mod liveries and is well done with attention to detail. 

One criticism: comparing the paint to the real plane, and competing livery artists, this particular livery is too bright. The real plane is painted a bit darker. Multiplying a bit of black over everything could probably fix this. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review