Questions

mircea

Hello,

I've been using old intallers for Dynamic Lighting and I was very happy. Thanks for the great products, they provide amzing enhancements.

Now I have to reinstall and I have trouble understanding the instructions for base and airports:

1. Open the relevant simulator folder (v4 or v5) and find the Effects folder.

2. Place the Effects folder in the Prepar3D root folder and override any old effects.

LROP Dynamic Lighting.

Download the effect library from https://www.inibuilds.com/dynamic-lighting and place the files into the P3Dv4 root effect folder.

So: do I put the effects form inibuilds directly in the P3D root folder or in the effects folder that is already in P3D folder?

Scondly:

Changeing  the value from 250 to 1000 in the the prepard3d.cfg: won't this affect all other airports in P3D?

Also, I have noticed, after installing the iniBuilds base and LROP, that the Aerosoft Airbus cabin lights won't turn on. Could this be related?  

And finally, the result of installing pack at LROP is not looking as it should (please see screenshot)

Thanks!

Mircea

New_Bitmap_Image.bmp

Edited by mircea

Hello mircea,

Place all the effects from the library into your existing effects folder on your P3D.

Change the value from 250 to 1000, these are for all the airports in your P3D.

Yes, if the lighting goes out in your cockpit, it means that you have exceeded the limit of spot lights, therefore the limit of 250.

Looking at your screenshot, the dynamic lighting profile is not properly installed.

Regards

Kevin

Thank you for the reply, Kevin.

I will looked again into the installation, everything seem to be ok. Maybe it has to do with some specific settings in the LROP utility?

Regarding this: Yes, if the lighting goes out in your cockpit, it means that you have exceeded the limit of spot lights, therefore the limit of 250.

What would be the solution to have both lights in the Airbus and Dynamic Lighting ?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, mircea said:

Merci pour la réponse, Kevin.

Je vais revoir l'installation, tout semble aller bien. Peut-être que cela a à voir avec certains paramètres spécifiques de l'utilitaire LROP?

A ce propos:  Oui, si l'éclairage s'éteint dans votre cockpit, cela signifie que vous avez dépassé la limite des spots, donc la limite de 250.

Quelle serait la solution pour avoir les deux lumières dans l'Airbus et Dynamic Lighting  ?

Merci!

Just change the numbers 250 to 1000 as shown in the readme, this will fix the problem

Kévin,