Good evening!

Andy West

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  I picked the aircraft up a couple of days ago and am really pleased with it.

I've been simming for about 20yrs, and on X-Plane for the last 5 or so.  Anyway, I have most of the usual suspects but wanted a breakaway, something fresh.  In my 20's whilst living in Bristol, I'd stare at the row of A300-B4s lined up at Filton (EGTG) waiting to be converted into freighters so this aircraft caught my imagination.

Look forward to spending some time with you all!

Andy 👍

• Like 1

Welcome Sir,

In a similar way i am like you, ive been in the community of simulators for 17 to 20 years or around about that time frame. I used FSX, FSX Steam, FS2004, FS2002, and then switched to x plane 11 and really am enjoying the X Plane 11 experience. I now also play with FS2020 but waiting for payware and freeware aircraft to come out for FS2020 before using it more. But i am looking forward to playing with the ini A380 once it releases and the Felis Boeing 747-200 Classic.

Welcome to the community and if you have any questions feel free to ask, most of the FS/XP communities are willing to assist new members.

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

• Like 1