KLAX Bumpy Scenery

Djmax444

Hi all!

So I have a very interesting issue with KLAX from iniScene. The entire airport is bumpy. I have attached photos that show the issue.

I have removed the default KLAX scenery, tried a complete reinstall of MSFS with an empty Community Folder.

Any thoughts?

20221018143359_1.jpg

20221018143349_1.jpg

20221018143150_1.jpg

20221018143144_1.jpg

20221018143136_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Djmax444 said:

Hi all!

So I have a very interesting issue with KLAX from iniScene. The entire airport is bumpy. I have attached photos that show the issue.

I have removed the default KLAX scenery, tried a complete reinstall of MSFS with an empty Community Folder.

Any thoughts?

Heya!

Could you please tell me all the areas pelase? I found some from your screenshots already, but you say this effects the entire airport. So are there any more?

Yeah so the entire airport is affected, it's not like just one area even though in my screenshots i'm around the southeastern part of the airport for the most part.

All the runways are extremely bumpy and practically impossible to land. The other time that I saw something like this was with ORBYX's LOWI when I forgot to uninstall ASOBO's LOWI but for KLAX I made sure to remove ASOBO's KLAX and it's messed up. I suspect there are some hidden files somewhere that are interfering but i'm not sure where to start looking.