Honeycomb Yoke + Throttle not recognized by A310

Bleiente2401

Hi,

my Honeycomb hardware doesn´t work with the A310.  I can spawn on the Runway with running engines and ready for take off but the Yoke and Throttle levers doesn´t do anything with the A310.  Already did the calibration in the EFB, but no success. The Honeycomb hardware works perfectly with all other planes in MSFS, it is not a general problem but a specific problem with the A310.

I can't comment as for the Bravo, as I don't own it myself; but I can confirm the Alpha does work with the A310, as I have been using it myself throughout the entire development process. Please Check your control bindings that the correct axes are bound; and also try unplugging all hardware but the Alpha to see if there's any conflict there

1 hour ago, lowpolybutt said:

I can't comment as for the Bravo, as I don't own it myself; but I can confirm the Alpha does work with the A310, as I have been using it myself throughout the entire development process. Please Check your control bindings that the correct axes are bound; and also try unplugging all hardware but the Alpha to see if there's any conflict there

hello. how do you get your alpha's trim switch to control the yoke trim switch? mine is moving the trim wheel which means no whooler

yes, you were right, started the sim completely new today and then both Alpha and Bravo worked perfectly after calibration with the EFB calibrator. I know the whole thing is very complex so it might just be a kind of hiccup when i tried the first time. will see the next days how stable it is.

by the way (sorry, off topic) is it planned to give the users access to the flight_model.cfg?  i find the A310 has a too high roll rate and the lightest wind or probably the new thermals pushes it into a high bank angle which is not very realistic for such a heavy plane. in my oppinion, the roll stability needs to be higher, pitch stability is fine.