HC Bravo - Mapping

msfspilot_lj

31 minutes ago, Clipper747PA said:

thank you for your swift answer:-)

I use spad.next and I think i find the LVAR for the autopilot somewhere here , but i do not know how to code the select switch  (ALT/VS/CRS/HDG/IAS). 

Do you by any chance have some advice on that?

Thanks sooo much for any help

I unfortunately can only give you a list of all the LVARs, but I´m afraid I don´t know how to use it, as I never used it myself 😞

But here are the LVARs: https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/6010-vars-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=22685

Hope this helps a bit at least 🙂

13 hours ago, Clipper747PA said:

thank you for your swift answer:-)

I use spad.next and I think i find the LVAR for the autopilot somewhere here , but i do not know how to code the select switch  (ALT/VS/CRS/HDG/IAS). 

Do you by any chance have some advice on that?

Thanks sooo much for any help

You can now find many of the LVARs on the website of MobiFlight: https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/

In the menu on the left side filter for iniBuilds, A310 and "Input".

• Like 1

Hello,

After all, thanks a lot to the Inibuilds team for having offered this wonderful aircraft to the MSFS community.

I published a SpadNext profile for the Honeycomb Bravo (lights and AP buttons). For all people using this add-on, the snippet is available online into the application.

But I did not succeed to map the fuel low pressure annunciator correctly. I found a variable that allows the annunciator to light on, but it does not light off when the engines are running. Which variable may I use for this annunciator coming off ?

Thanks for your answer;

Daniel.

• Like 1