Simbrief integration: ACARS page stays on Pending

BoeingTwinDriver

Good Morning,

I am still having trouble with my simbrief not pulling the flightplan data, eventhough I have the simbrief plans going to the correct folder in per the previous post on this forum.

I have even used the supplied file on that post and inserted the correct user name with no issues.

The only thing I have special about my SB username is that it's not all caps. However, I don't think this will help.

I am on PC and I use Xbox Gamepass for MSFS.

Thanks in advance,

TwinDriver

- Moved to the correct subforum.

------

Network requests from code (from WASM, at least, not sure about JS/HTML instruments) are impacted by MSFS server status. Due to the popularity of the 40th Anniversary update, the servers are under heavy load. The simbrief integration was tested heavily during the production phase. Until server load lightens, the SimBrief uplink may be unreliable, this is unfortunately largely out of our hands.

In the meantime you can use the SimBrief import/export in the iniManager under Pilot Support 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, gumbyger said:

- Moved to the correct subforum.

------

Network requests from code (from WASM, at least, not sure about JS/HTML instruments) are impacted by MSFS server status. Due to the popularity of the 40th Anniversary update, the servers are under heavy load. The simbrief integration was tested heavily during the production phase. Until server load lightens, the SimBrief uplink may be unreliable, this is unfortunately largely out of our hands.

In the meantime you can use the SimBrief import/export in the iniManager under Pilot Support 🙂

Thank you for the prompt reply. I guess I'll try it out in a couple of days. Have am excellent day.