Radio Not Working When Listening To ATIS

JC_YYZ

I am having a weird issue when trying to listen to the in-sim ATIS - when I tune to the frequency, it just keeps stuttering. It tries to start, it stops, restarts, stops. If I click the transfer toggle while the radio is stuttering and switch to another frequency (any random frequency that’s not the ATIS), the entire ATIS plays (once) without interruption. No matter what airport I am at, this happens.

Has anyone experienced this?

im having atc problems too. look on msfs forums . its being talked about. i believe its SU11 problem. it messed up the entrie in-sim audio. i can no longer hear atc controller instructions, i can only hear my voice. when i click on the atc menu text options like switching over frequency, the radio never changes. im having the same atis problems that u mentioned in ALL payware aircraft. have a loon on MSFS forums...

Can’t Hear ATC and Other Aircraft after SU11 - Bug Reports / ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

24 minutes ago, Koawood said:

im having atc problems too. look on msfs forums . its being talked about. i believe its SU11 problem. it messed up the entrie in-sim audio. i can no longer hear atc controller instructions, i can only hear my voice. when i click on the atc menu text options like switching over frequency, the radio never changes. im having the same atis problems that u mentioned in ALL payware aircraft. have a loon on MSFS forums...

Can’t Hear ATC and Other Aircraft after SU11 - Bug Reports / ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve only flown the A310 since the update, so that was silly of me not to check another aircraft! 

Good to know. I was just loading up the PMDG to test it out. 
I only use the ATC to pick up the ATIS, and the A310 can’t do it. I remember another plane had this issue a while ago (on release) and the developer issued a quick fix. I just can’t remember which plane it was…

• 1 year later...

Hey there, It's been a minute since someone has replied to this, but I recently started flying the A310 and I'm having a similar problem, but I fly on VATSIM. When I tune in it seems the radio cuts in and out, sometimes it'll stay off for a minute then it'll try to turn back on. I've been scouring the internet for an answer but I just can't seem to find anything. Hope someone has found a solution to this by now, let me know!