System Freeze after clicking PROG Button on FMC

AlbAviation1

Hey guys, after 7 hours of flight without any issues, I experienced a strange situation. I clicked the Button for the PROG page on the FMC, thereafter all Instruments (Altimeter, Engine Instruments, PFD etc.) were frozen. The autopilot was disfunctional and flaps were not responding. Landing gear worked and I could manually land the plane. Apart from this, I love your work! I am sure you will get it fixed! If you need more detailed information, please contact me. Regards Lucas

Not sure. Was my first flight with the A310 in MSFS, I did many flights with it in XP11, never experienced this issue. I read another thread here in the forum, which sounds very similiar to me:

I did a flight from Berlin to Anchorage, the first seven hours, I checked the PROG page several times and it worked well. But then the FMC completely turned black after clicking the PROG button and all instruments were frozen. I did an emergency landing. When I used speedbrakes, I could see/hear the vibration from my FS Realistic, but the speedbrakes were not deploying visually. FYI I flew online on Vatsim and I used RAAS Professional and FS Realistic.

4 minutes ago, Roteroktober said:

Hello,

this happened to me after i entered a ICAO Code into the FMS for the ATIS request (ACARS Page). I could not reproduce this though. 

ps.: Thank you for the awesome plane! Felt like christmas... 

Greetings

ATIS request is a known issue, it is better to not use it for now. Will be fixed in the next version though.

• Like 1