Logitech radio panel (com/nav/xpdr)

echobravo

Hello! Brilliant aircraft. I am absolutely loving it and completed my first flight in it last night. Thank you for bringing it to MSFS!

Has integration with the Logitech radio panel hardware been tested? In most aircraft, the panel comes alive and is operable whenever avionics or equivalent are powered/active (typically whenever the com and nav radios themselves become selectable in the in-sim cockpit). I have yet to get the panel to come alive when using the A310. Is there a background master avionics key binding that I need to switch to feed this integration that wouldn’t otherwise be activated through the switches and procedure flows?

• Thanks 1

Just the default in-sim menus. I didn’t realize third party addons were required to get the A310 fully working with hardware. The Logitech radio panel is just plug and play with all my other aircraft, including the PMDG 737 and Just Flight BAe 146.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Gimballock said:

Hi! Did anybody found a solution to this? I have the Logitech radio panel and it works for all aircraft. Sometimes I have to plug it in and out to get it to work, but this does not help with the MFS A310 😞

The Logitech Radio Panel currently isn't officially supported I'm afraid. We're already looking into adding officiall support for it though!

• Thanks 1