Submit Flightplan to Ingame ATC

2Bad4You

Hey, 

After entering the flightplan in the FMS, is there any other step i´ve missed to be able to get IFR cleareance from the Ingame ATC?

I couldnt get cleareance after setting the plan up, so is the A310 communicating back to the ingame atc?

Platform: Xbox Series X.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, 2Bad4You said:

Hey, 

After entering the flightplan in the FMS, is there any other step i´ve missed to be able to get IFR cleareance from the Ingame ATC?

I couldnt get cleareance after setting the plan up, so is the A310 communicating back to the ingame atc?

Platform: Xbox Series X.

Thanks

If you want to use the Ingame ATC, youll have to create the Flightplan with the world map first. You can see how to in this video.

Any plans to update that in the future that you can enter the Plan in the FMD and the A310 syncs it back to the ATC?
Its just more immersive to enter it directly into the FMD and stock aircraft + other 3rd party planes can sync it back.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Well thats a shame. 

The video you shared shows how to do a Flightplan on the Worldmap, but also says you have to type it in manually. Clicking fly will not load it into the FMS. So i dont see how this allows me to use the ingame ATC as its still typing in the plan on its own.

So the plane isnt compatible at all with the standard ATC?

Hi. 

Thanks for the post, 

If you load the flight plan on the world map when you click fly the FMS will not have the flight plan loaded as shown in the quick start video. But if you click on world map in sim you will still see the full route you selected on the world map. 

The reason the FMS will not load the route is we have a fully custom FMS that sits inside a WASM module, which has no way to interact with the default world map view. This allows us to bring a high fidelity aircraft in terms of core systems an FMS. If your flight plan in the FMS matches the world map from what I understand the ATC will still follow along. 

• JoshF locked this topic