IniManagerv2 Windows

Burge

I am about to give up on this app

push to buy stuck in loop on all checkouts that's fine not buying nothing

it tells me in red email & password does not much

my hard drive is full no Support for Libraries i cannot keep putting scenery & airports in the  Community Folder

the list keeps going.

i have signed up with email & password

cheers barry hope it gets better

• Administrators

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the reports, and apologies for the inconvenience.

We're looking into what could be causing the continuously loading on the checkout screen. In the meantime, you can still purchase products directly on the iniBuilds Store.

As for the email and password error, please reset your password here: store.inibuilds.com/account

We'll be adding support for libraries in a future update, however, in the meantime, you can customise the directory of your MSFS install location in the settings menu, and them create a symlink back to the community folder.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

3 hours ago, Burge said:

MSFS install location in the settings menu, and them create a symlink back to the community folder.

How do you do that

In the iniManager settings you should be able to manually enter your MSFS Community folder location but instead enter the folder where you want to link from

On 10/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, Burge said:

when i put lax in to  addon linker i can activate and deactivate  i deactivate the lax scenery when i am not flying in usa but  the inimanager  tells me its not installed

I'll add more complete addon linker compatibility to our task list for you

• JoshF locked this topic