iniManager tabs not working

BrianT

Not sure if this is a bug or not but on loading iniManager v2 (uninstalled v1 and installed v2) it opens up to the main page, with the home button highlighted, none of the other tab buttons along the top (Vendors,Scenery,aircraft,utilities) work.
The buttons down the left do work but once I've gone into one of them I can't get back to the opening screen what I get is the attached image.

I know I can go and find airports to purchase via the world view, but how can I search by vendor, or look for Aircraft or utilities without having to go back to the website each time?

Regards

Brian

2022-10-27.png

Edited by BrianT

There should also be icons to the left of "My Products", "Livery Manager" etc so I'm wondering if there's some kind of corrupted install? If possible, please try a reinstall and remove the iniManager folders from the following locations: C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local and C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming. If that doesn't work please get back to me and let me know

• Like 1

That's fixed it. I had done what I thought was a full uninstall but the C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming folder was still there, oncce I deleted that and re-installed I now have access all areas.

Thank you. 👍

I did a straight update initially and had the problem above so did a full uninstall/reinstall and still had the issue. after deleting the C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming folder and then installing it all worked fine of course i then had to re-enter paths and account information.

I have noticed that the "update inimanager" button in settings doesn't stay on when you come out and go back in so there may be another issue there.