Cannot Download (or install) for MSFS

Burhan

I am trying something simple, to install the free Venice Beach Pack, but no matter what I do (even running it at Administrator), the program is stuck here:

image.thumb.png.14d0b53ad95a802ff4ce8459cd2b1032.png

The second issue, when I'm trying to download the liveries for the PMDG 737, the system pops up the explorer window, even though the correct directory for addons is listed for MSFS.

I believe the popup is by design, it allows people to download liveries to separate folders to use add-on linkers so they don't run out of space on their main drive. As for the first issue, are you able to "buy" Venice Beach on the store and download it through the manager for the mean time? I'll pass the issue along

Thanks for the reports guys, I've been unable to replicate this my end but I've logged the issue and hopefully we should have a quick resolution out for you all. You can still make purchases on our web store and download through the manager for now

• Like 1

• Administrators

Many thanks for the report, and apologies for the inconvenience.

We haven't been able to replicate this issue on our end just yet, but we're looking into what could be causing it.

In the meantime, all products can still be purchased directly from the iniBuilds Store, and then will show up in the iniManager.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• JoshF locked this topic