Get The "path" argument when trying to update LAX

Wise87
Message added by Sam,

This issue has now been resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

The "path" argument must be of type string. received undefined when trying to update KLAX. I uninstalled KLAX and tried it as a clean install and the inimanager stiill displays the message at the bottom of the program. 

Screenshot_2.png

9 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

The "path" argument must be of type string. received undefined when trying to update KLAX. I uninstalled KLAX and tried it as a clean install and the inimanager stiill displays the message at the bottom of the program. 

Screenshot_2.png

Could you share a screenshot of your iniManager path settings?

1 minute ago, lowpolybutt said:

Could you share a screenshot of your iniManager path settings?

The path were it is installed?

"C:\Users\Dan M\AppData\Local\iniManager\iniManager.exe"

My MSFS2020 directory in the manager is correct.

D:\MSFS2020\Community\

Nothing has changed when I installed KLAX on release day. 

hi , i just bought this 20min ago. i cant install it to the path that i want too. i dont install any of my scenery to my direct MSFS community folder. i install to a different drive and use MSFS addonlinker. Im getting the same Red Bar "Path Argument string". How do i overcome this ? very disappointed 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hello all,

Please could you log out of the iniManager, and log back in and let us know if this resolves the issue.

Many thanks.

Doesn't work. I even reinstalled the iniManager earlier just incase it was that. I made sure the iniManager folder was also removed before the reinstall.

Edited by Wise87

• Sam locked this topic