Announcing Xometry Oklahoma City (KOKC) for X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Sam

• Administrators

We're excited to announce our partner, Xometry's, next scenery for X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator: Oklahoma City (KOKC).

Located in the Central US, Oklahoma City features a number of flights throughout the continental US, with Southwest being the largest operator at the airport, taking account of 48% of all flights.

KOKC_Preview_4.png

Oklahoma City will bring the same high-quality standards as found on all Xometry products, using the latest set of features available.

It will be compatible with X-Plane 11 & 12, and later for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

KOKC_Preview_8.png

KOKC_Preview_27.png

image.png

We are excited to show you more of this airport in the coming weeks!

• Like 5

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• 3 months later...

Good morning Mr. Wheeler,

I am very happy that your company is partnering with Xometry to create KOKC for MSFS. I see that the airport released for XP11 and XP12. Is there any news on when the MSFS version will be released?

Sincerely,

Branden Elliott

Edited by JetMech383

9 hours ago, JetMech383 said:

Good morning Mr. Wheeler,

I am very happy that your company is partnering with Xometry to create KOKC for MSFS. I see that the airport released for XP11 and XP12. Is there any news on when the MSFS version will be released?

Sincerely,

Branden Elliott

Still under development, we will release a timeframe when we know it 🙂

• Sam unfeatured and unpinned this topic