San Antonio scenery won’t install

Davecarroll

I downloaded the scenery and it goes to OneDrive (Win 11), then uploads to Documents.  Antivirus and firewall are off.  However, the is no .exe file.  The inimanager keeps saying it isn’t installed.  When I click install, it just starts the whole download process again.  I placed the files manually in the community folder, but still no scenery and still says it’s uninstalled,  any help?

• Administrators

Hello Dave,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Files shouldn't be placed into the documents folder or OneDrive.

In the settings menu of the iniManager, where is your MSFS directory set to?

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Thanks for the rapid reply.  I had it set as c users\my name\app data\local\packages\Microsoft flight sim 8weky…\local cache\packages\community.  I do think the OneDrive is messing it up.  I had thought about disabling OneDrive and re-downloading to avoid it being placed in the documents folder.

• Administrators

Hello Dave,

If the Community folder is set in the iniManager settings menu, there is no way for the program to place the KSAT folder into the Document folder or OneDrive.

Could you please run the iniManager as administrator, and then ensure the directory for MSFS is set the Community folder, and then install KSAT.

Once it has finished installing, please check the Community folder to see if the KSAT folder is in there.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com