CTD After first time using after install

Nick2E

• Administrators

Hello Nick,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Could you please install LEIB, then, delete your Content.xml and Scenery Indexes/Cache files? These are located one folder up from the community folder.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Hello

I created an account just to post this as well.  Same here, loading into LEIB causes CTD.  I can fly into LEIB from another destination however?

I've not suffered a CTD loading into ANY airport for a very long time.  I'm just about to uninstall from iniManager now and try again?  Seems a bit suspect though if someone else if reporting the same issue.

I have an older PC, i7 4790k 1070 with 16GB Ram.

Thanks

It still occurs.

LEIB is like the other inibuilds sceneries (from the marketplace) located in: packages -> official -> OneStore. But i tried it also with completely empty community-folder, but with the same result 😔

Hope you can fix that some day...

Edited by Cumulant85

On 9/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, Nick2E said:

It does not, Inibuilds leib is also the only addon scenery which produces this error

Raising my hand as well... dont know what's going on... I could use it once, the first day I've installed it... then, it's almost impossible... 

When using default LEIB, it performs alright. 

Could it be that the MS Marketplace version is corrupted? I've also bought it through there...

Thank you!

Rafael

On 9/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, baires said:

Raising my hand as well... dont know what's going on... I could use it once, the first day I've installed it... then, it's almost impossible... 

When using default LEIB, it performs alright. 

Could it be that the MS Marketplace version is corrupted? I've also bought it through there...

Thank you!

Rafael

I have the version direct from ini and that also crashes, I really don't understand how this got through testing.

2 hours ago, Nick2E said:

I have the version direct from ini and that also crashes, I really don't understand how this got through testing.

We undergo extensive testing for all our sceneries, none of us on the testing team nor the development team has had these crashes so we couldn't have foreseen this being an issue, all we ask now is everyone who is affected co-operate with us as we try to get to the bottom of this. 

Which version of the sim are you running, SU9 or the SU10 beta?

I have the same issue with a CTD on loading. I actually managed to load it once, the other 4 times it unfortunately crashed. I will experiment with lowering some of my settings to see if this helps, but I don`t wish to dumb down my experience when every other scenery works OK on my system. Using SU9 on a Ryzen 5800X, RTX 2080 Super based system on Win 11.  

9 minutes ago, vulcan281 said:

I have the same issue with a CTD on loading. I actually managed to load it once, the other 4 times it unfortunately crashed. I will experiment with lowering some of my settings to see if this helps, but I don`t wish to dumb down my experience when every other scenery works OK on my system. Using SU9 on a Ryzen 5800X, RTX 2080 Super based system on Win 11.  

Thanks, I have a theory there may be something in SU9 that's causing this. If we get more people experiencing the same confirming their sim version to be SU9 we'll know for sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • JoshF locked this topic