Announcing partnership with iBlueYonder + Dallas Love Field (KDAL) for MSFS

Sam

• Administrators

We are super excited to announce our partnership with iBlueYonder! Bill Womack, iBlueYonder’s CEO is a an excellent and accomplished developer within flight simulation, with many admired previous title releases, and we are honoured to partner with him for his next product release.

Dallas Love Field (KDAL) is currently in production and will be available exclusively on the iniBuilds Store, simMarket and MSFS Marketplace.

KDAL_Dallas_Preview_2.png

KDAL_Dallas_Preview_3.png

Dallas Love Field (KDAL) is located 6 miles north of downtown Dallas and is the home airport and HQ of Southwest Airlines – perfect for your 737 operations within Microsoft Flight Simulator.

KDAL_Dallas_Preview_1.png

Bill has not only meticulously recreated this airport but will also be offering some excellent POI’s from downtown Dallas!

KDAL_Dallas_Preview_4.png

We are super excited to show you more of this airport, which will be showcased in a trailer very soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

So damned excited for this!  Been waiting for screenies assuming Bill was going to release thru another channel as with his KPDX, but I’m excited he’s partnering with you.  

My two most utilized airports will now both be from ini!

Also, getting a respectable downtown Dallas is a God send!!  Thanks!  Can’t wait to buy.

Edited by DFWSupertrooper
  • Like 2

• Sam unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I literally came to Ini Builds' forum and registered to post my comment here.

THANK YOU for making Dallas Love AND surround downtown Dallas, which has been sorely needed since day 1. I will be your first customer, just tell me where to pay.

Do we have any idea of when we can expect this to launch?

• Administrators
On 9/9/2022 at 3:00 AM, aviatormoxie said:

I literally came to Ini Builds' forum and registered to post my comment here.

THANK YOU for making Dallas Love AND surround downtown Dallas, which has been sorely needed since day 1. I will be your first customer, just tell me where to pay.

Do we have any idea of when we can expect this to launch?

Thanks for you kind words! We don't have an estimate at the moment, but rest assured work is well underway!

• Like 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jeff McCord Soule said:

Hey IniBuilds -- can you give us an ETA on this, please? It was announced in August and haven't seen any updates.

Heya!

As it is being developed by one of our partners - iBlueYonder - we unfotunately can´t give an ETA. But rest assured, it´s still being worked on 🙂