iniScene - Development Update June 2022

• Administrators

Hello all! 

Firstly, welcome to our first scenery development update of the year. In these we will cover developments under iniScene - our scenery & other POI based products.

iniScene EGLL

To start the year, in January we released our first mega-airport iniScene London Heathrow EGLL for Microsoft Flight Simulator

image.png

This was a fantastic project and we worked with some great people who engage with the airport daily to create a faithful rendition. Being our first mega-airport we learnt a lot, and as you can always expect from us, have reflected and are working on an update covering the following main areas:

- Performance 
- Night lighting 
- More detail on road markings

We currently have a thread open, asking what you would like to see in a free update of this airport, so please do let us know and we will cover as much of these as we can! https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/5003-what-would-you-like-to-see-in-an-update-for-heathrow/.

We want you to feel that your purchase is respected, and will always continue to improve where we can. Your business and loyalty is always appreciated!

An update on P3D/XP - unfortunately this product will not be coming to these platforms at this time. If anything changes, we will let you know! 

iniScene KBUF 

In May this year we released iniScene Buffalo Niagara KBUF for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

image.png

This was another fantastic product. A full terminal interior modelled, alongside a very busy ramp with custom gate details, this product was very well received. We thank you for your support on this, and it was great to see very minimal critical feedback on this product! 

We are also pleased to announce work on iniScene KBUF for X-Plane 11 has started and will provide an update on this very soon! 

iniScene KSAT

At the end of last year we announced iniScene San Antonio KSAT for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

image.png

The development on this has truly been a labour of love and its fantastic to see the team do such a great job. Not only will this scenery be some of our best work visually, but will also have some details not seen before in some of our other products. A true commitment to always taking our products to the next level - allowing us to provide you with some of the best products on the market. 

image.png

We plan to start release preparations for this airport very soon, and are working on the final details! I attach some pictures below for you to see some of the current progress. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

In addition to KSAT we are currently working on a few other projects which we will share more information on in the next couple of months along with a brand new product offering for you heli pilots 😉  More to come soon!

In regards to our aircraft developments; we have received hundreds of questions, and we will provide a proper development update in due course - trust us, some very exciting things are coming! 

That's all for now. As always please do engage on the comment thread here, and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Do check out our other products available here: https://store.inibuilds.com/
Feel free to join our Discord to interact with us on a daily basis: https://inib.uk/discord

Happy flying, and have a great rest of your Sunday!

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Moridin said:

With XP12 coming out and there being no good EGLL for XP11/XP12, I think you should strongly reconsider. Would be a day 1 purchase for me. Good luck!

We would love to, but a lack of XP resources at the moment means for now, sadly this one is not on the table! Maybe something we can reconsider though! 

4 minutes ago, Ubaid said:

We would love to, but a lack of XP resources at the moment means for now, sadly this one is not on the table! Maybe something we can reconsider though! 

I really hope you do!

1 hour ago, Moridin said:

With XP12 coming out and there being no good EGLL for XP11/XP12, I think you should strongly reconsider. Would be a day 1 purchase for me. Good luck!

Incase you didn't know Zero Dollar Payware is working on an EGLL. How close it is to release i'm not sure. Payware is always nice but when a freeware is payware quality I can understand a developers hesitancy on making one. Could be the case with INI not wanting to do it (but i could be wrong). 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 2:59 PM, Ubaid said:

In addition to KSAT we are currently working on a few other projects which we will share more information on in the next couple of months along with a brand new product offering for you heli pilots 😉  More to come soon!

As the world's busiest heliport, Aberdeen Airport would be a great addition - however I fear not...

• Sam unpinned and unfeatured this topic