Xplane 11 A300 does not load after validation

• Administrators

Hello,

Could you try the following steps?

1. Please load into the default Cessna C172, then load into the A300.

2. Delete your X-Plane.prf in the following folder \X-Plane 11\Output\preferences.

If neither of the above work, many users have reported that deleting the entire preferences folder above have resolved the sim crashing/getting stuck (\X-Plane 11\Output\preferences).

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

I have been having this issue too. I followed the instructions above and the final step was the only one that worked.

Then last night having done that I could get in fine until I configured my Logitech 3D Pro joystick when it wouldn't let me back in. I then got back in by removing the control profiles folder. Today, no joy apart from removing the whole preference folder again!

I have disabled all plugins etc

James

• Administrators

Hello,

Please ensure your hardware drivers are up to date. Also, please try disconnecting the joystick, loading the A300, and then plugging it in.

Sam Wheeler
inibuilds.com

Thanks for your message.

I have not been able to load the aircraft since Sunday. Everything i try including a new install of X Plane fails. I get a crash out of X Plane at the point it says ‘Preparing World’.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Was not able to load into with the A300. I deleted the ini simulation folder and reinstalled. Was able to load in to activate the plane with my serial. But when reloading again it locks up on the loading screen. This was with no joysticks attached.

Log.txt

• Administrators
On 6/7/2022 at 11:15 AM, cosmic_3000 said:

I'm having the same issue. Was not able to load into with the A300. I deleted the ini simulation folder and reinstalled. Was able to load in to activate the plane with my serial. But when reloading again it locks up on the loading screen. This was with no joysticks attached.

Log.txt 91.7 kB · 0 downloads

We've followed up with your ticket.

Sam Wheeler
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic