Our new look..

Sam

• Administrators

Since iniBuilds' launch in early 2019, we've had the same branding and logo.. our iconic Cogwheel is known throughout the community and is what makes us stand out. However, a lot has changed since then.

Today, we're excited to announce the rebranding of iniBuilds.

The iniBuilds brand, website and store have all received a makeover featuring a new logo, font, iconography and colour palette to reflect the growth and diversification of iniBuilds.

The new branding retains the well-known Cogwheel which exemplifies and expands on iniBuilds' identity by expressing our team’s rapid-fire development into a world-class brand for hi-fi aircraft and airport renditions for flight simulation.

The future is bright, with plenty in store to continue providing truly revolutionary simulation experiences, taking it to the next level.

• Like 2

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

I miss the repaint request option on the new site, doesn't IniBuilds do that anymore? Actually that was the only thing about IniBuilds that attracted me. I took a look at the aircraft and scenery but unfortunately they're all for the wrong platforms and therefor not interesting.

There is demand for a commercial repaint service like the one IniBuilds used to offer, in fact as far as I know IniBuilds was the only one offering this service.

• Administrators

Hi Patrick,

We do continue to offer this service, albeit on a more restricted basis.

https://store.inibuilds.com/products/realistic-livery-request

4 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

I miss the repaint request option on the new site, doesn't IniBuilds do that anymore? Actually that was the only thing about IniBuilds that attracted me. I took a look at the aircraft and scenery but unfortunately they're all for the wrong platforms and therefor not interesting.

There is demand for a commercial repaint service like the one IniBuilds used to offer, in fact as far as I know IniBuilds was the only one offering this service.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• iniBuilds unfeatured and unpinned this topic