Can't install EGLL V1.2

yogijoe

After downloading (very slow, I got a 250 with 20MB/s), it starts installing and nothing happened anymore. It is like freezing. Update does not work, complete reinstall does not work, always hanging at install. Only a CGL-Folder is created with inside a 031 Folder and inside a sai313.cgl file. 

But after 30 Minutes no progess. Very annoying as v1.1 was no problem. Restart downloaded it completely new and same problem. Only change to Crosscheck and Verify but after clicking same problem. Started programm as an admin. 

Edited by yogijoe

I also got the same error. However, in my case it was my issue, as I use MSFS Addons Linker and had created a link for iniScene Heathrow. I removed the link from the MSFS Community folder and then did a fresh install, which worked without an issues.

It would be great if the iniManager installer could recognise that it has already downloaded the install file successfully rather than always do a new download. It would also be useful if error messages didn't just flash up on the screen for only a few seconds. It took me 3 attempts to screenshot the attached.

EGLLUpdateError.png

Exactly that is my problem. It is not possible to install it outside of the community folder. I have to install it on C:\...\community and after that I copy the folder to an extern hd and add it via AddOnLinker. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, yogijoe said:

Wow, and now I can't even install it on C:\...\Community because the installer is looking for a path that does not exist. Sorry, this installer is an absolutely disaster. 

Hello. Please ensure you're running the iniManager as admin and have set the correct install path in the settings menu before installing. If you're still experiencing issues installing, please reach out to us directly.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic