7 hours ago7 hr I think the A-380 is a fantastic aircraft and has a lot of potential the further refined it gets. I am having issues with the brakes not releasing. I own the Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals.I have verified there are not conflicting binding and have tried everything in the control settings to find a fix and have loaded up my IniBuilds a-350 to see what rudder profile it uses that works and then used that profile in the A-380 but it does not work. I have discovered that when I brake with the R&L rudder pedals the A-380 will move forward but once I release the 930 stops. I have gone into the settings and reverse the axis and when I do that the 380 wont move with released brakes. I have also created a new profile What am I doing wrong? I spent most of my day trying to troubleshoot this with no luck. I am verifying that the Parking Brake is off. Help! This aircraft is not able to taxi to the runway.BTV, How do we get this to park on the BTV setting on the AutoBrk selector knob. My knob only parks on Disarm and LOW never on BTV.Thanks in advance for whatever advise/direction you can point me to.
Create an account or sign in to comment