Friday at 02:52 PM1 day Can someone from iniBuilds please officially acknowledge the Xbox WASM crashes introduced with A380 v1.0.3?Multiple Xbox users are reporting the same issue, and the aircraft is currently unusable for us. Has this been logged with the development team, and is a hotfix being investigated? Even a brief update would be appreciated so we know this issue is being taken seriously.
5 hours ago5 hr It’s been happening to me, its just there! Nothing can be done, I’ve done multiple disabling and re enabling, since 1.0.3 came up, I can’t even get the WASM crash report up. And this is where it’s needed
4 hours ago4 hr I’m pretty sure there’s no responses from the team as they’re at FsimUK. No other threads from anywhere in the forum have been replied to since Thursday.We just have to be patient I guess, hopefully we will get a response today or tomorrow.
Create an account or sign in to comment