Yesterday at 06:54 PM1 day Anybody having these issues ? front nose gear isn't turning when taxing ? fuel not loading even though you tell the plane to load the fuel only engine 1 stats up and gets to 3%, everything stays at 0%all screens for the instruments are red.
Yesterday at 08:40 PM1 day No, But i did have a wasm crash during the decent. irratating indeed.EDIT : and a second WASM on final, after resetting via autosave... back in the hangar she goes.\ Edited 22 hours ago22 hr by Peter
19 hours ago19 hr I had multiple issues. So many that the plane was impossible to fly. Almost posted here but saw no one else complaining so I realised it must be a me issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works flawlessly now. Try that.
19 hours ago19 hr Author 13 minutes ago, deepakvrao said:I had multiple issues. So many that the plane was impossible to fly. Almost posted here but saw no one else complaining so I realised it must be a me issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works flawlessly now. Try that.I did uninstall and reinstall. Plane still won’t fly or work properly.
12 hours ago12 hr 6 hours ago, mreid6 said:I did uninstall and reinstall. Plane still won’t fly or work properly.Did you do the first load as instructed by inibuilds in their FAQ?
6 hours ago6 hr Author 5 hours ago, Atul said:Did you do the first load as instructed by inibuilds in their FAQ?yes
Create an account or sign in to comment