19 hours ago19 hr Anybody having these issues ? front nose gear isn't turning when taxing ? fuel not loading even though you tell the plane to load the fuel only engine 1 stats up and gets to 3%, everything stays at 0%all screens for the instruments are red.
17 hours ago17 hr No, But i did have a wasm crash during the decent. irratating indeed.EDIT : and a second WASM on final, after resetting via autosave... back in the hangar she goes.\ Edited 14 hours ago14 hr by Peter
11 hours ago11 hr I had multiple issues. So many that the plane was impossible to fly. Almost posted here but saw no one else complaining so I realised it must be a me issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works flawlessly now. Try that.
11 hours ago11 hr Author 13 minutes ago, deepakvrao said:I had multiple issues. So many that the plane was impossible to fly. Almost posted here but saw no one else complaining so I realised it must be a me issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works flawlessly now. Try that.I did uninstall and reinstall. Plane still won’t fly or work properly.
4 hours ago4 hr 6 hours ago, mreid6 said:I did uninstall and reinstall. Plane still won’t fly or work properly.Did you do the first load as instructed by inibuilds in their FAQ?
Create an account or sign in to comment