Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WASM Crash on Xbox series X

Featured Replies

Well the crash has been submitted

Apparently, this is the solution. I haven't tested it myself yet. I can't remember where I got it from. Somebody posted on another post here, "The MSFS Marketplace is a nightmare. The update functions don't work properly. There are two ways to update the A380 without issues, depending on whether you have it installed or are streaming it:

1. If it is being streamed, completely deactivate and then reactivate it. You can find the options for this in the bottom-right corner of the Marketplace after selecting the add-on.

2. If it is installed, please uninstall it completely; then, place the aircraft somewhere using the streamed version before downloading and installing it again.

As long as the aircraft isn't managed via the iniManager, there are no local WASM files, because they are precompiled for consoles. Consequently, you cannot delete WASM files from the usual locations. However, if you wish, you can delete the "work" folder to reset all settings, persistence data, etc.

Don't forget to check the IniManager for updates to the LowRes textures and liveries as well."

2 hours ago, ChristyKrohne said:

Apparently, this is the solution. I haven't tested it myself yet. I can't remember where I got it from. Somebody posted on another post here, "The MSFS Marketplace is a nightmare. The update functions don't work properly. There are two ways to update the A380 without issues, depending on whether you have it installed or are streaming it:

1. If it is being streamed, completely deactivate and then reactivate it. You can find the options for this in the bottom-right corner of the Marketplace after selecting the add-on.

2. If it is installed, please uninstall it completely; then, place the aircraft somewhere using the streamed version before downloading and installing it again.

As long as the aircraft isn't managed via the iniManager, there are no local WASM files, because they are precompiled for consoles. Consequently, you cannot delete WASM files from the usual locations. However, if you wish, you can delete the "work" folder to reset all settings, persistence data, etc.

Don't forget to check the IniManager for updates to the LowRes textures and liveries as well."

Unfortunately I can confirm that this is no solution (at least on Xbox): I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same effect of orange screens.

Why is Inibuilds silent on this? This is not a small bug, annoying but bearable. This is a critical problem preventing us customers of using the product which we payed 80 Euros. The least they could do now is address the issue in the first place.

27 minutes ago, Altair3285 said:

Unfortunately I can confirm that this is no solution (at least on Xbox): I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same effect of orange screens.

Why is Inibuilds silent on this? This is not a small bug, annoying but bearable. This is a critical problem preventing us customers of using the product which we payed 80 Euros. The least they could do now is address the issue in the first place.

Well, I believe they will get back to us. Be patient. They have a very good Customer Service track record.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.