13 hours ago13 hr Hi all,Upon updating the a380 to 1.0.3 and following these steps:Uninstall the planeUninstall the liveriesGo to free flight and select any plane that isn't the A380 (no need to then go into a flight or anything, but just have selected another plane and then clicked save & back)Go to settings > online > set rolling cache to 1GB (results in the game prompting you that it will clear the cache)Once done, reset the cache to your chosen amount (I've done 64GB - no science behind that choice)Install the planeInstall the liveriesI now have instant WASM orange screens when loading into the sim.I've tried exiting the game, power-cycling the xbox (including leaving unplugged for 2+minutes) and same behaviour...Edit: have tried uninstalling the plane/liveries and tried to stream it, same result :( Edited 13 hours ago13 hr by BourneY
13 hours ago13 hr Author Additional update, I cleared the reserved space within Manage MSFS2024 on the xbox, and same result.Whereas the A350 appears to be fine.
9 hours ago9 hr I have the same problem after the A380 to 1.0.3 Update. I must add, though, that I STREAM only. Meaning I don't do the Download and Install process, as I want to save space on my Xbox Series X. Apparently, this is the best way for the IniBuilds A380 to operate smoothly.This is what META AI is suggesting in order for me to resolve the Orange Screens problem. I haven't had time yet to test it; META AI - range = ADIRS not aligned / no IRS data. The displays can't get attitude, so they go amber. Why you're getting it now (at FYWH especially): FYWH is high + sometimes you spawn with ADIRS switches in OFF because MSFS cold & dark is buggy. At low altitude airports you can get away with it longer, at FYWH it shows instantly.Quick fix, 30 seconds: Overhead — check the 3 ADIRS knobs (top left of overhead, above Captain)They must be on NAV — not OFFIf OFF, turn all 3 to NAVEFB — Instant AlignTablet > Aircraft > Settings / StatusHit ALIGN IRS or INSTANT ALIGN — FYWH takes 7+ minutes real align, so use instantIf still orange:Check BAT 1 + 2 are ONExternal power button on overhead — EXT PWR on? If not, turn on and click AVAIL light. Or just start APU: APU MASTER ON > START. Brightness knob — sometimes the screens are not orange, just dim. Under each PFD/ND there's a brightness knob — roll it to the middle. The order that works 100% at FYWH: BAT ON > EXT PWR ON > ADIRS 1-2-3 to NAV > EFB INSTANT ALIGN > Wait 10 sec > Screens turn blue/white. If you did ADIRS to NAV and it's STILL orange after 10 sec, do a full restart:MCDU > EFB > Reset IRS > ADIRS OFF, then back to NAV.
7 hours ago7 hr I have the same issue as well, I uninstalled / reinstalled the plane, restarted the sim etc. I highly doubt this has anything to do with the IRS. Metas AI has no clue what causes the WASM crash and it hallucinate anything which sounds like an answer but is just a bunch of probabilities piled together to a pile of nonsense
7 hours ago7 hr I have encountered the same problem. Tried loading the aircraft at generic airports both downloaded and as streamed, and still get the same result. Have also tired resetting my cache and restarting both the sim and the console, no change.
2 hours ago2 hr Absolutely frustrating I’ve had problems since the day I purchased the aircraft, INIBUILDS please do something, this is constantly annoying!
Create an account or sign in to comment