11 hours ago11 hr as one of the changelog items says it fixed "A6-EOE under-wing reg incorrect", I can confirm it is still there after updating, (unless the new livery should release as an update on inimanager) which I checked multiple times and nothing has released yet. Also "No mobile" sign still does not illuminate in the cabin as I have mentioned already in a previous post.Many thanks for your amazing work and support as always. :) Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by karimmouti
9 hours ago9 hr Staff 1 hour ago, karimmouti said:as one of the changelog items says it fixed "A6-EOE under-wing reg incorrect", I can confirm it is still there after updating, (unless the new livery should release as an update on inimanager) which I checked multiple times and nothing has released yet.Also "No mobile" sign still does not illuminate in the cabin as I have mentioned already in a previous post.Many thanks for your amazing work and support as always. :)Hi, Thanks for your report. I'll check with the team for further clarification.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment