Tuesday at 05:22 AM2 days Just had a totally unsatisfactory flight, STEP climbs were ignored as was the pause at TOD, even though both options were selected. Was operating a 12 hour flight at 4x and came back to the computer and was circling the destination at FL400.
Tuesday at 02:38 PM1 day Staff 9 hours ago, balus said:Just had a totally unsatisfactory flight, STEP climbs were ignored as was the pause at TOD, even though both options were selected. Was operating a 12 hour flight at 4x and came back to the computer and was circling the destination at FL400.Well, that not ideal. I have not had this issue personally, but will do some testing on my side and report back.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 10:49 PM1 day Author I'm going to restore the oldest autosave later today and see how it goes.
Tuesday at 10:55 PM1 day Staff 4 minutes ago, balus said:I'm going to restore the oldest autosave later today and see how it goes.Let me know if it works out any better. I know the team is working on refining this behaviour as well.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr Author On 10/7/2026 at 8:55 AM, iniKyle said:Let me know if it works out any better. I know the team is working on refining this behaviour as well.Thanks!Just had the time to try again with an autosave, double checked that pause at TOD was enabled, same deal, straight past TOD and ended up circling the destination at FL400.Flightplan is WSSS/02L AROSO3E AROSO Y513 KALIL Y501 RINBA Y503 VPL P628 RK G202 ZB L750 RANAH B449 ETRAP B447 KRS B143 TUNEK A909 RODAR M11 REBLO UM11 CRM UL746 ODERO DCT OPT DCT SOKRU DCT BEGLA DCT DEXIT DCT INBED DCT BOMBI DCT ADKUV DCT SOGRI DCT DENUT L608 LOGAN LOGAN2H EGLL/27Land I added waypoint RICHY after LAM to setup the approach to 27L, no disco's
6 hours ago6 hr Author 19 hours ago, YYZatcboy said:I haven't had this issue. Have you been able to re-create it?yes, see my response to Kyle
Create an account or sign in to comment