Yesterday at 05:22 AM1 day Just had a totally unsatisfactory flight, STEP climbs were ignored as was the pause at TOD, even though both options were selected. Was operating a 12 hour flight at 4x and came back to the computer and was circling the destination at FL400.
Yesterday at 02:38 PM1 day Staff 9 hours ago, balus said:Just had a totally unsatisfactory flight, STEP climbs were ignored as was the pause at TOD, even though both options were selected. Was operating a 12 hour flight at 4x and came back to the computer and was circling the destination at FL400.Well, that not ideal. I have not had this issue personally, but will do some testing on my side and report back.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
18 hours ago18 hr Staff 4 minutes ago, balus said:I'm going to restore the oldest autosave later today and see how it goes.Let me know if it works out any better. I know the team is working on refining this behaviour as well.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment