3 hours ago3 hr Timestamp here, the a350 in this trailer looks a bit to close to the a350 v2So to point out the obvious (I was about to point out the window shades but I realised there is nothing new there)Anyways.. we can see that the engine nacelle or inlet cone is entirely blue, we can compare this to a picture on the product page below, I think we can all notice how it is far less blue than what we see in the official a350 v2 shot and the trailer of this new airportSo naturally based off of this I have a question:Will the a350 systems and performance update be scrapped in favour for just releasing the A350 V2? Because honestly I'd prefer it to be like that (and I truly stress that). If the a350 V2 doesn't just include art refinements and minor tweaks to the flight model I would far prefer this ships in one massive cumulative update then split in half like the Fenix A320 with Block 2 update 1 and update 2.
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 1 hour ago, limbo said:Timestamp here, the a350 in this trailer looks a bit to close to the a350 v2So to point out the obvious (I was about to point out the window shades but I realised there is nothing new there)Anyways.. we can see that the engine nacelle or inlet cone is entirely blue, we can compare this to a picture on the product page below, I think we can all notice how it is far less blue than what we see in the official a350 v2 shot and the trailer of this new airportSo naturally based off of this I have a question:Will the a350 systems and performance update be scrapped in favour for just releasing the A350 V2? Because honestly I'd prefer it to be like that (and I truly stress that). If the a350 V2 doesn't just include art refinements and minor tweaks to the flight model I would far prefer this ships in one massive cumulative update then split in half like the Fenix A320 with Block 2 update 1 and update 2.Hi,1.2.7 of the A350 comes first, then v2. There is reason behind that, without going into detail.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment