Thursday at 08:48 AM4 days Hi, im new here. My first forum message. I just purchsed the OMDB V2 scenary but for some reason my jetways are unable to connect to the aircraft via GSX. I tired using direct GSX and via aircraft Tablet but to no avail. Am i missing something or is there a bug. Thank you
Thursday at 09:52 AM4 days OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.
Thursday at 01:11 PM4 days Author Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank you
Thursday at 02:15 PM4 days Staff 1 hour ago, Gizmo05 said:Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank youIf you purchased the scenery from the iniManager, there is a multi-jetway tool and GSX profile you can install directly from the airport install page.I'll attach a short little "how-to" to get you going!Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Friday at 02:44 AM4 days 16 hours ago, BrianT said:OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.
Friday at 09:18 AM3 days 6 hours ago, dectenor2 said:Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.Why? Not being able to connect a jetway via GSX but spending 10 seconds doing it via the multijetway tool supplied in the inimanager doesn't stop you doing a 7+ hour flight
Friday at 08:43 PM3 days Author On 10/1/2026 at 10:15 PM, iniKyle said:If you purchased the scenery from the iniManager, there is a multi-jetway tool and GSX profile you can install directly from the airport install page.I'll attach a short little "how-to" to get you going!Thanks!Thank you very much Sir.
4 hours ago4 hr On 10/2/2026 at 10:18 AM, BrianT said:Why? Not being able to connect a jetway via GSX but spending 10 seconds doing it via the multijetway tool supplied in the inimanager doesn't stop you doing a 7+ hour flightI have no desire to use the multi jetway tool.It is a visual only thing as far as I’m aware, no passengers can be boarded via the jetways.I don’t want to be downloading and running extra stuff, there is already so much extra software to be utilised in flight sim and I would rather not to add to this list. GSX is the standard ground operations add-on that so many people use. I have never ever before come across an airport that doesn’t allow GSX to connect jetways. I think it’s very poor form that an airport scenery has been specifically designed where one can’t use GSX, and I’ve no desire to support something like that, I would rather just fly somewhere else.
Create an account or sign in to comment