Thursday at 08:48 AM1 day Hi, im new here. My first forum message. I just purchsed the OMDB V2 scenary but for some reason my jetways are unable to connect to the aircraft via GSX. I tired using direct GSX and via aircraft Tablet but to no avail. Am i missing something or is there a bug. Thank you
Thursday at 09:52 AM1 day OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.
Thursday at 01:11 PM1 day Author Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank you
Thursday at 02:15 PM1 day Staff 1 hour ago, Gizmo05 said:Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank youIf you purchased the scenery from the iniManager, there is a multi-jetway tool and GSX profile you can install directly from the airport install page.I'll attach a short little "how-to" to get you going!Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 02:44 AM1 day 16 hours ago, BrianT said:OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.
19 hours ago19 hr 6 hours ago, dectenor2 said:Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.Why? Not being able to connect a jetway via GSX but spending 10 seconds doing it via the multijetway tool supplied in the inimanager doesn't stop you doing a 7+ hour flight
7 hours ago7 hr Author On 10/1/2026 at 10:15 PM, iniKyle said:If you purchased the scenery from the iniManager, there is a multi-jetway tool and GSX profile you can install directly from the airport install page.I'll attach a short little "how-to" to get you going!Thanks!Thank you very much Sir.
Create an account or sign in to comment