Yesterday at 08:48 AM1 day Hi, im new here. My first forum message. I just purchsed the OMDB V2 scenary but for some reason my jetways are unable to connect to the aircraft via GSX. I tired using direct GSX and via aircraft Tablet but to no avail. Am i missing something or is there a bug. Thank you
Yesterday at 09:52 AM1 day OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.
Yesterday at 01:11 PM1 day Author Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank you
23 hours ago23 hr Staff 1 hour ago, Gizmo05 said:Oh do i need to purchse that and where can i get that from Sir.Thank youIf you purchased the scenery from the iniManager, there is a multi-jetway tool and GSX profile you can install directly from the airport install page.I'll attach a short little "how-to" to get you going!Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
11 hours ago11 hr 16 hours ago, BrianT said:OMDBV2 jetways cannot be controlled by GSX at the moment you have to use the multiple jetway tool available from the inimanager. Even then you will not see passengers boarding and deboarding.Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.
4 hours ago4 hr 6 hours ago, dectenor2 said:Really we cant use GSX to connect jetways here?I was going to do a long haul to Dubai at the weekend but will have to scrap that plan now.Why? Not being able to connect a jetway via GSX but spending 10 seconds doing it via the multijetway tool supplied in the inimanager doesn't stop you doing a 7+ hour flight
Create an account or sign in to comment