Yesterday at 12:57 AM1 day Hi,Just purchased the xbox variant of the inibuilds a380 airliner. Is it normal for the jetways to not be connected
23 hours ago23 hr Staff Hi,Are you using the in-game ATC menu to call for the jetbridge?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
20 hours ago20 hr Author Hi,No I’m not using the in-game ATC to call for the jetbridge I use the EFB under ground operations.Chris
20 hours ago20 hr Author 2 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said:Hi,No I’m not using the in-game ATC to call for the jetbridge I use the EFB under ground operations.Not the asobo EFB but the built in EFB inside the cockpit to no success.Chris
20 hours ago20 hr Staff 12 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said: 14 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said: Hi,Thanks, I'll have one of our xbox testers test this out! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author I forgot to mention that it effects some airports, Heathrow and Dubai and I have the inibuilds version of the airports, I tried connecting the jetway at inibuilds OMAA and it worked, albeit not multiple jetways but one.
32 minutes ago32 min Staff 4 hours ago, 20Chris01 said:I forgot to mention that it effects some airports, Heathrow and Dubai and I have the inibuilds version of the airports, I tried connecting the jetway at inibuilds OMAA and it worked, albeit not multiple jetways but one.Multi-jetway will not work on Xbox unfortunately. I'll keep investigating the other airports you mentioned that did not work.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment